Welcome Tiffany to our Team!

“I am thrilled and excited to be here. Much of my background consists of Office and Customer Service Management. I also have experience in childcare and working with adults that are developmentally disabled. I am the Community Health Coach. This is a brand new position that was implemented to help and assess the needs of our AlzBetter clients and their families. Thus far I have been training in the AlzBetter software and programming [...]

By |2022-10-24T13:56:24-04:00February 4th, 2016|Community|

January is Hot Tea Month

Elder Care in Turnersville, NJ When the holidays have passed and the new year begins, many elderly adults may find themselves dreading the long winter ahead. With the cold and snow of January, many elderly adults may find that their ability to go out and do activities they enjoy has decreased and their boredom has increased. During this chilly time of year, everyone, especially elderly adults need something comforting to lift their [...]

By |2022-12-22T12:00:11-05:00January 22nd, 2016|Community, Senior Care|

Home Care Observances: National Cut Your Energy Costs Day

It may seem like the costs associated with your senior care journey with your aging loved ones are always growing, but fortunately there are ways that you can keep these expenses under control just by making a few simple adjustments to your lifestyle and care efforts. One of these ways is trimming energy costs. For many households, utility bills represent a tremendous drain on the finances, but are also some of the easiest [...]

By |2022-10-24T14:54:08-04:00January 7th, 2016|Community, Home Care|

The Sweet Smell of the Holidays

Pomanders are a wonderful way to spice up your home during the holiday season. Cloves and oranges or lemons smell great and can be presented as a festive centerpiece on your table for all to see and smell. Pomanders are easy to make and display. You can use a citrus zester to scrap the skin off your fruit into the desired design. Have a toothpick or safety pin handy and pre-poke a [...]

By |2023-02-27T16:02:57-05:00December 11th, 2015|Community|

A Warm Welcome from Chris McGinley

A warm hello to all and thanks to those who I've had the opportunity to meet thus far for welcoming me to Home to Stay. I am sincerely looking forward to working with you and helping us provide the best care to our clients who we have the privilege to serve. My background is in rehabilitative nursing, working 18 years at Magee Rehabilitation Hospital in Philadelphia and before that Jefferson Hospital's acute [...]

By |2022-12-22T10:42:15-05:00December 10th, 2015|Community|

Beware of Holiday Debt!

From the desk of Suzette Hastings, Family Strengthening Counselor The holidays are upon us. The bright lights and warm holiday cheer put us in the spirit. I’ve noticed the increase in toy commercials on television. Every store has had big displays of “stuff” for the holidays since Halloween. It’s so tempting to shop ‘til you drop and just put it on plastic. Just worry about it later. But why start out the [...]

By |2022-12-22T10:45:18-05:00December 10th, 2015|Community|

Quarterly Speaker Series on November 5th

November 5, 2015 at 3 pm Please join AlzBetter in welcoming Tom and Karen Brenner of Brenner Pathways to our quarterly speaker series.  AlzBetter is excited to bring their expertise, knowledge and perspective to the AlzBetter Team.  Tom and Karen will speak about engagement techniques for people with dementia and building connections between the care recipient and care partner (family - professional or both!).  The core of the AlzBetter program is identifying [...]

By |2023-02-27T10:56:53-05:00October 30th, 2015|Community|

Elder Care Fun: Mother-in-Law Day

Elder Care in Mt. Laurel, NJ Every May families around the country take the time to celebrate the women who made the family possible and who continue to do whatever they can to take care of the people who they love. Mother's Day is a wonderful opportunity for you to tell your mother how much you love her, how much you appreciate everything she has done for you, and what she has [...]

By |2022-12-22T10:48:13-05:00October 16th, 2015|Community|

After School Programs and Fun Activities  

From the desk of Suzette Hastings, Family Strengthening Counselor Are you looking for an after-school program for your child that has enriching qualities and doesn't just serve as a "babysitter," Urban Promise may be the answer. The Urban Promise organization has various activities and events throughout the academic year which include an annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Speech Contest, Math Dare, Fishing Club, Thanksgiving family dinners, spring break trips and much more. If [...]

By |2022-10-24T15:08:51-04:00October 14th, 2015|Community|
Go to Top