AlzBetter’s Award Winning Program Available in New Jersey
- A very detailed, dementia specific assessment is performed on top of the standard Home to Stay senior care assessments.
- Part of this assessment is a proprietary tool called the Targeted Stress Assessment This is used to help identify where the greatest needs and challenges exist.
- Based on the results of the Targeted Stress Assessment, training and education is provided to both the family members and the Home to Stay care partners specific to the needs of the individual receiving support.
- Home health aide or companion with advanced dementia training is hand selected to match the needs of the individuals they will be working with.
- Regular follow-up visits are performed by the care manager to re-assess and make changes as needed.
The end result is the person with dementia is happier and safer and their care partner finds the stress relief they so desperately need.