Direct Support Professional
This position is responsible for ensuring the safety, well-being, happiness, growth and development of the individuals Home to Stay supports.
- At least 18 years old and High School Diploma or High School equivalent
- Acceptance and understanding of the Home to Stay’ Hallmarks of Success
- Ability to successfully complete the interview and reference process
- Required federal and state clearances
- Valid driver’s license
- Successfully complete and maintain all trainings as mandated by federal, state and agency
- Successfully pass drug test
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.