Video 2: Does Long-Term Care Insurance pay for in-home care?In some cases long-term care insurance will pay for non-medical home care. Look at the policy for the person needing care. Call the customer service telephone number or call the agent that sold the plan. There is usually (but not always) an elimination period that must be met before long-term care insurance picks up the bill. Claims must be processed per the terms of the policy. Most home care agencies have some experience with filing claims for long-term care insurance, and will be happy to help.
For more information call and talk to Andrew or Jennifer at (856) 720-0081. View Our Services Get In-Home Care Now!
FAQ: Home Care in Southern New Jersey
Watch Our Short Videos to Learn More
Paying for In-Home Care
- Video 1: Does Medicare or Health Insurance pay for in-home care?
- Video 2: Does Long-Term Care Insurance pay for in-home care?
- Video 3: How much does home care cost?
- Video 4: How do people pay for in-home care services?
- Video 5: Does the home care agency pay the caregiver’s state and federal taxes, or am I responsible?
Deciding on Types of Care Services
- Video 6: How do I know if my aging loved one is ready for home care services?
- Video 7: What is the difference between home healthcare services and private duty home care services?
- Video 8: What should I be looking for in a Home Care Agency?
- Video 9: What is the difference between in-home care and senior housing options like assisted living?
- Video 10: What is the difference between in-home care and adult day care services?
Differences in Home Care Services
- Video 11: What is the difference between a Home Health Aide and a Personal Companion?
- Video 12: What is Live-In Care and how do I find a caregiver who will live in the home?
- Video 13: If my aging loved one needs care 24 hours a day, is there a difference in cost between a live-in caregiver and paying for hourly care?
- Video 14: Do some home care agencies specialize in Alzheimer’s Care at home?
- Video 15: What is “Respite” care and does every home care agency provide that type of care?
Safety with In-Home Care Services
- Video 16: Do all home care agencies do background checks on their caregivers?
- Video 17: Is drug screening a requirement for all home care agency caregivers?
- Video 18: What does “bonded and insured” mean, and is that an important requirement for home care agencies?
- Video 19: What about licensing? Do all home care agencies need to be licensed?
- Video 20: What happens if a caregiver does not show up for their shift?