April 6, 2020
Dear Friend of Home to Stay:
We hope you and your family are doing well in these unprecedented times we find ourselves in together.
In addition to everyone being in this together – we ARE really in this together – being on the front lines of providing essential services to seniors in Southern New Jersey.
No one knows what the future holds but I think it is safe to say that we will be operating in this new capacity for the foreseeable future.
Please be assured that Home To Stay has been ahead of the curve when it comes to being prepared to deal with this situation.
We have implemented the following policies and measures to support our client base during this crisis. The following applies to all of our aides:
- Equipped with the following personal protection equipment: gloves – antibacterial soap – masks and safety glasses.
- In-serviced on proper COVID-19 precautions and best practices.
- Reviewed the universal precautions in infection control.
- Reviewed how to properly don PPE, so as not to self- contaminate.
- Daily screening for any COVID-19 symptoms (we even screen our caregivers on days they are not working for tighter control).
We are continuing to communicate with our team of caregivers as new information becomes available.
As a result of all of the above steps – we are very well positioned to care for our clients and future clients in this new world we are all in together.
We have also adjusted how we service our client base:
- To protect our nurses and clients – we are implementing tele-nursing services wherever possible.
- We are performing virtual dementia coaching services using the Zoom platform. This is very important for those families quarantined at home caring for a loved one with dementia.
- We are hosting a weekly virtual support group for family caregivers isolated in home and need an outlet to share.
- We have digitized all of our intake forms and we can virtually on-board a client without having to interact in person.
Thank you for your support during these times. We are looking forward to continuing and building upon our relationship as we march through this uncertainty together.
Stay safe – sanitized and sane!
Home to Stay Senior Care Solutions, powered by AlzBetter