Live-in Home Care Specialists
Specializing in Live-in home care services since 1989. Experience Counts!
When it comes to finding around the clock live-in home care services, no-one has been doing it longer or better than us. For over 24 years, we have been South Jersey’s premier live-in service with Home Health Aides and companions at affordable prices.
- Follows care plan as set forth by Registered Nurse Supervisor.
- Prepares and serves meals according to client’s dietary needs and assists clients with feeding if so needed.
- Provides a safe environment for the client.
- Assists client with ambulation and with transfers from bed to chair or wheelchair. (Registered Nurse Supervisor will assess transfers for both client and employee safety.)
- Remind client to take medications.
- Helps with client’s personal grooming including: care of hair, teeth and mouth, dressing, shaving and nail care.
- Provides or assists with full or partial bath in the tub/shower or the bed.
Aide performs household tasks essential to the client’s health such as:
- Takes care of all personal laundry and bed linens for client.
- Makes and changes the bed.
- Cleans up bathroom and kitchen after use.
- Client’s room will be kept clean. This will include dusting and vacuuming.
- Grocery shopping assistance.
- Companionship Care
- Accompanies client to medical appointments or social gatherings when necessary.
- Provides socialization and support for the client by establishing rapport.
- Caregivers keep simple records related to the care plan. These records are monitored by the Registered Nurse Supervisor.
We also offer full time live-in companions and certified aides.
Labor laws require that the Live-In Aide have sleep time, meal time and free time. Room and board is the responsibility of the client as part of the service. Additional work, if required, may result in additional charges.