PowerBack Rehabilitation held an open house at their new community on Saturday April 20th. Wow – what a great sub-acute rehabilitation community they have created here in South Jersey. I have seen the future of short term rehab stays/tune-ups before returning home and it is called PowerBack!
The team at PowerBack did a great job of surveying their current properties and refining a lot of the best qualities into their current home in Voorhees NJ (On Rt 73S near the new Virtua Hospital in Voorhees NJ). Some of these difference makers include:
- State of the art therapy equipment including a therapy pool with a treadmill bottom – cameras and a fully mechanical floor.
- An occupational Alternately, bad free-credits-report.com means you have had a hard time holding up your end of the bargain; you may not have paid the full minimum payments or not made payments on time. therapy kitchen and ADL training lab complete with custom cherry cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- All of the rooms have the feel of a luxury hotel room. Flat screen TV – mini-fridge – walk in/roll in tile shower and drapes/beautiful wall hangings were standard in most of the rooms.
- All of the floor nurses at PowerBack are RNs and a full supporting cast of speech, occupational and physical therapists working hard.
- In the dining room the patients can order off of the menu in the open-air kitchen/dining area. They also have 24-hour room service available
- There is also a large theater style room with custom seating and a projection system used for movie nights and an outdoor fire pit with patio seating.
Genesis took the best of luxurious assisted living and applied these concepts to a state of the art short-term therapy program in their PowerBack brand. As we all know – the core of any organization is its employees and direct caregivers. All the luxury in the world can never compensate for inadequate care. Given the vision that Genesis has applied to this project; I”m certain those same systems and fore thought have been applied to the most important detail of all – their staff.