Home to Stay Senior Care Solutions recently changed to an electronic record-keeping system. Our new system now allows access to a secure family portal where you can view schedules, caregivers’ names, care plans, medications, feedback from caregivers, and invoices (keep in mind, families are NOT able to pay their invoices on-line). Families can also view any photos that caregivers take during the shift. To help familiarize yourself with these new changes we invite you to browse through the list of resources below.
Below are a number of resources you can use for the Family Room. At the bottom of each ClearCare webpage you will see Demo Page – this is a link to a static page of the dashboard from the Family Room.
URL for Family Room Login: https://hometostaynj.clearcareonline.com/family-room/login/
- Download Family Room Toolkit
- What do clients/family members see in the Family Room?
- How do I invite family members to the Family Room?
- How can I manually create a Family Room login?
- Where do I direct family members to login to the Family Room?
- How do I edit permissions in the Family Room?
- How do I reset a password for the Family Room?
- How can I leave comments/messages in the Family Room? (this is for a CareLog)
- How can caregivers upload a photo using the ClearCare Go mobile app and display in the Family Room?
- How do I invite a contact to multiple Family Rooms?
- How do I resend the Family Room invitation?
- How can I display a client’s authorization in their Family Room?
- How do I invite a client’s referral source to the Family Room?
- How Clients can pay invoices via the Family Room if using Payment Processing?