Live-In Certified Home Health Aide
Home to Stay Senior Care Solutions is looking for Live-In Certified Home Health Aides who can work in the following South Jersey Counties: Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, and Salem.
Our office is in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and we are one of the best non-medical Home Care service providers with an emphasis on supporting seniors with dementia related diseases.
In addition, Home to Stay Senior Care Solutions is the only agency in South Jersey who is an authorized provider of the AlzBetter dementia training program. This training program provides Certified Home Health Aides extra support from our dementia coach. You will always have the support and training needed to care for your client.
Click the following link to view our website: www.hometostayhc.com
Home to Stay offers many benefits to our Certified Home Health Aides that separate us from other agencies:
- Appreciation – We recognize hard work and we have many programs to show our employees the highest level of appreciation!
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Competitive Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Benefits
- Ride Assistance
- Employee Discounts Program
Certified Home Health Aides Requirements:
- Must have an active Home Health Aide Certification in the state of NJ
- Reliable transportation to get to your assigned cases
Certified Home Health Aides Responsibilities:
- Enable clients to age at the comfort of their home
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Outside the home errands as needed
- Daily and timely communication with all team member