Home Care in Williamstown, NJ
Seniors in Williamstown prefer to live in the comfort of their own home. Transitioning to a nursing home or assisted living is never our first choice! Let Home To Stay Healthcare Solutions provide the homecare services needed to maintain independence and stay at home for as long as possible.
Our caregivers are trained to help seniors with activities of daily living, like dressing, bathing, grooming, and more. Some elderly adults need more advanced assistance, while others need a "supportive friend" to give them a hand around the house. We are here to help!
Here are some helpful phone numbers for seniors and their families:
- NJ Senior Transportation, 609-407-9897
- Meals on Wheels, 856-935-3663
- Pfeiffer Community Center, 650-616-7180
- Kennedy Health System, 866-224-0264
- American Red Cross, 215-299-4000
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program, 856-663-4773
- Home To Stay Health Care Solutions, (856) 720-0081